Terms and Conditions
Shareyourhunch.org is a project of the Robert Wood Johnson
Foundation. We are a national philanthropy working to help raise the health of
everyone in the United States to the level that a great nation deserves, by
placing well-being at the center of every aspect of life. We know we can’t do
it alone, though, which is why we’ve set up the Shareyourhunch.org website
(the “Site,” which includes all pages within the www.Shareyourhunch.org host
directory). We have a hunch that you can help us!
- You understand that, before a hunch is posted on the Site, the Foundation (and/or its designee) will review your submission. The Foundation reserves the right not to post any hunch for any reason.
- You understand that, if you submit a hunch and it is posted on the Site, your hunch will be public and can be used freely by anyone visiting the Site, including the Foundation. You cannot (and will not) claim ownership of a hunch, so if you don’t want it to be public or don’t want others to use it, don’t submit it.
- You won’t submit anything to the Site that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. By submitting a hunch to the Site, you are representing to the Foundation that it does not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights and that you have the right to post it.
- You won’t submit anything on the Site that expresses views on any candidate for public office or political party or pending or proposed legislation – whether at the federal, state, or local level.
- You won’t submit anything on the Site that is derogatory, hateful, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, and you understand that the decision of whether something you submit is derogatory, hateful, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate is one we will make in our sole discretion.
- You won’t include links to other websites in your submission.
- You understand that you must submit a valid email address to use the Site and that the email address must be your email address. By submitting your email address, you are agreeing that we may reach out to you discuss your hunch or to tell you about other work we’re involved with that we think might be of interest to you. Any communications you may receive from us will contain an option to stop receiving emails from us.
- You affirm that you are either 18 years of age or older, or if you are younger than 18, that you have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to accept the terms of this User Agreement.
- You understand that we can and may change the terms of this User Agreement and/or modify the features of the Site at any time. Any changes to the terms of the User Agreement will be posted on the Site. By accessing the Site after modifications to this User Agreement have been posted, you agree you are bound by all the modified terms.
- You agree that your submission of a hunch signifies that you have agreed to, and complied with, all the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement as well as in the policies to which it links. The effective date of this version of the User Agreement is July 24, 2019.